VoiceOfTheStreetsVoiceOfTheStreets

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Free Milk Gangsta Rap Free Milk Gangsta Rap

trippin fo realz

You damn honkey aint got no flow and your rhymes was weak.
The rappers you tried to portray looked like retarded chicken head versions. NOT FONKY.

The EA Degeneration The EA Degeneration

Boring...

Everyone knows about this, you aren't providing anything relevent. You do know it was a bidding war, right?! EA won, stop whining.

TFX responds:

And who's to say EA wasn't nudging the NFL the whole time to open up a bidding war that EA knew they would win? Or the fact that they not only have exclusive NFL rights, but then went and got the AFL AND ESPN rights as well. Short of licensing out the general term 'throwing balls around a field' for gaming, they've shut out their entire competition.

Satanic FMV Satanic FMV

...

This is so retarded... it wasn't even flash. I would be surprised if this could even startle the most sheltered ignorant religous fucks.

Love and Suicide Love and Suicide

Meh

Your animation style is interesting and you story line was fluid if not just a little bit cliche. Regarding the end though, suicide through exsanguination is rather difficult, you must cut downards from the wrist (not across) and you must keep hacking to get past the veins and into the artery (not just a stab) and after that it could take up to 4 or more hours (depending on body size) to bleed out until death.

Luke-Millett responds:

Wow, its a good thing you know so much about slitting your wrist, now do it and leave me alone.

GS#1 - Pep Rally GS#1 - Pep Rally

Kick ass

Man, that song was so awesome! I loved the graphics it really conveyed well with the song :D
I can't wait to see your future projects! By the way, your tats/piercings are kick ass! I want to be like you when I grow up :')

SkwYrm responds:

weell all I did was be myself, so in order to be like me... I guess you'll hafta just be yourself too, huh? (chew on that for a while, it'll warp your MIND!)